This is to bring to the notice of the general public that the 2018 Nigeria Police Force Recruitment of officers of lower cadre (Police Constables) is ongoing. And interested candidates are hereby this notice invited by the Nigeria police force to start submitting their applications before the said deadline. Below are tips and guides to help you apply successfully for the job.Nigeria’s police was first established in 1820. The first person to have the highest rank in all the police is commissioner general colonel KK. In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigiating emerging security challenges.
To this end, the goal of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- They must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result, Birth Certificate Result, FSLC Result, LGA Certificate and Passport Photograph
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018.
How To Apply For 2018 Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Go to the Nigeria Police Force official website. Then, fill and submit the online form. Please ensure that the Email Address and Mobile Phone Number you provide are functional and can be accessed as at the time of this application
1. All applications must be submitted online. You are advised NOT to give incentive or gratitude of any kind to any person or group to help you apply or get recruited into the Nigeria Police Force. As the Nigeria Police Force will nit be responsible if you fall victim of any circumstance.
2. Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive please.
3. You would be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
All Applicants should take note of the following information;
- Applicants are advised to obtain NIN (National Identification Number) from the nearest nimc Enrollment Centers. You only require the Number i.e (NIN) for this application and not the Plastic Card.
- Applicants who have successfully applied (have Registration Number) are advised to Login to their profile and Edit necessary aspect including NIN. All applications with invalid NINs will be Removed by 14/02/18.
- Candidates who do not receive Registration Email / Link are advised to wait 24 hours to retry and are to ensure Correct Email address is entered during registration.
- Application Deadline:
Inbox NPF @email@example.com for more information and questions.
Feel free to leave us a comment in the box below. Also go ahead ant tell a friend about this opportunity using the social buttons below.