Have you been so perplexed looking for how to go about Mail.com Sign Up process? You don’t have to worry again because the solution you have been looking for is right here for you. This article is designed to take you through the process of creating a new email account with www.mail.com. And also how to log into your account after creation.
As you rightly know, Mail.com is a web-portal and web-based email service provider owned and managed by a German Internet Company called United Internet. When you think an email service provider with the highest number of free domain, you think of Mail.com. It offers up to 200 personalized or customized email addresses free of charge. Users can choose a domain that fits their lifestyle, profession, location, or personality, and through this customization, their email address will become an expression of who they are, or where they are from.
Are you looking for how to create a personal email account, email account for a small-, medium- or large-scale enterprise, then mail.com sign up is for you. When you create a mail.com account (i.e mail.com sign up), you will be entitled to enjoy numerous features that are unique to Mail.com. Our interest in this article is to show you how to sign up Mail.com account but before then, what are the features of Mail.com?
Amazing Features of Mail.com
- Mail.com is free email service provider with unlimited storage space for sending/receiving emails
- Allows users to link up their email account with other email accounts like Outlook.com using IMAP and POP protocols and access their email from there
- Features unlimited storage and attachments of up to 50MB without using such software as Google dropbox or drive
- Mal.com users can choose from more than 200 domains for their personal or company email address
- Just like other email service providers, mail.com uses different and intelligent means like 2FA to protect its users’ account against third parties
- Spam- and Malware-free email service with constant junk and spam files removal within days
- Enjoy othere features on Mail.com such as worldwide news, technology, entertainment, politics, sports, health, lifestyle, dating, career etc.
These and more are the features of Mail.com. Without wasting much time, let’s see Mail.com Sign Up process which is the main business of the day.
7 Steps To Mail.com Sign Up
1. Go to mail.com official website through any of the links in this article or type www.mail.com in your browser and search
2. Tap on ‘Sign Up’ at the top right corner of the page
3. Then, enter the required fields as appropriate. Enter your First and Last Name, Gender, Country, Phone Number etc and continue
4. Select the Username you want to use for your email account from the 200 available domain options
5. Then, type in a short but strong Password of about 8 characters to protect your account
6. Choose your Security Question and provide the Answer
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU: Download SnapChat App – Upload Short Videos & Free SMS
7. Afterwards, complete the ReCAPTCHA information to prove your humanity and tap on the ‘Accept’ link below the page
That’s it! You have successfully created your mail.com account if you had followed the steps above carefully.
NOTE: To log into your account on a later date, simply go back to the official website, type in details and click on ‘Login’.
I hope you found this helpful? Feel free to ask your question or make contributions on Mail.com Sign Up – How To Create New Email Account – www.mail.com using the comment below.